Note from Accounting Student Network: After using payroll programs such as SageOne, Sage, Kashflow and HMRC, I found this software to be refreshing user friendly and so easy to use. With a free 60 day trial of their software too. Their free support is excellent and exceeds all expectations. This company excels in payroll software! Highly recommended. Have a look at their website by clicking on their logo below!! Anyone wishing to go ahead and purchase their software….click here!
Finally, somebody made great payroll software.
BrightPay has everything you need to manage your payroll. It looks great, it’s really easy to use, and support is free. What are you waiting for?
So many features. So little clutter.
By far, the majority of the effort that went into creating BrightPay was in the design of the user interface. BrightPay gives visual priority to the most common payroll tasks, and shows or hides various features only as they become relevant. When payroll is straightforward, BrightPay keeps it simple. When payroll gets complicated, BrightPay makes it easy.
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly and monthly payment schedules
- Basic, daily, hourly and Statutory pay
- Customisable additions and deductions
- Pension schemes (including auto enrolment qualifying schemes)
- Attachment orders
- Live calculation, with preview.
- Starters and leavers
- Print, email, and export payslips
- Employee calendar
- Holiday pay
- All RTI submission types
- Print P45, P60, P30 and P32 forms
- Download and process P9, P6, P6B, SL1 and SL2 employee coding notices.
- Flexible reporting
- HMRC payments
- For 2015/16, Bureau customers can
use CIS Assistant free of charge.
It just works.
BrightPay works the way you want. It’s incredibly flexible, letting you do what you need to do to run your payroll, no matter what type of employer you are or what your situtation is. There are no unecessary limitations or pointless restrictions on what you can do. It has proven to be a breath of fresh air for many customers who have switched from competing products.
- Unlimited employees. No catch, no tiered pricing structures.
- Run multiple payment schedules side-by-side with one-click access to any payment period.
- Unlimited payments, additions and deductions on payslips. Just click Add, and you’ll get another.
- Any employee or group of employees can be reverted back or progressed forward in the payroll year at any time.
- Print payslips on popular stationery or on blank A4/A5 paper.
- Pay different employees on different dates.
- Flexible reporting – you choose the information you want to see. Open multiple reports side-by-side. Save report templates.
- The BrightPay user interface fills the application window, adapting to your PC’s capabilities.
- Free, unlimited support by phone and email.
Real Time Information. Real simple.
When implementing RTI support in BrightPay, we had two main goals: simplicity and flexibility. We have worked hard so you don’t have to, and believe we have the best RTI implementation on the market. But don’t take our word for it – try it yourself!
- BrightPay has passed full HMRC recognition for all 2014/15 submission types.
- BrightPay automatically creates Full Payment Submissions (FPS) as you progress through the payroll year.
- Other submission types (NVR, EPS, EYU) can be created as required.
- When a submission is due, BrightPay will let you know.
- Unsent RTI submissions are automatically updated as you amend employee or payment details.
- Multiple RTI submissions can be sent at once.
- The information in each RTI submission is shown in a user-friendly, printable format.
- BrightPay stores all HMRC communication logs, and relays submission errors back to you in a clear, user-friendly format.
- BrightPay allows to to easily enter a ‘Late Reporting Reason’ for late FPS submissions.
Automatic Enrolment. Automatically.
Automatic Enrolment functionality has been elegantly integrated into BrightPay. Setting up your pension scheme, enrolling employees, issuing communication, making contributions and viewing reports – it’s all seamless and simple.
- Full support for qualifying pension schemes offered by the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST), NOW: Pensions, The People’s Pension and Scottish Widows, including creation of enrolment/contributions CSV files.
- Enter your staging date and BrightPay will automatically let you know when you need to enrol your employees.
- BrightPay will assess your employees for you, and tell you what you need to do.
- Enrol employees into a qualifying pension scheme.
- Deferr your automatic enrolment duties by using a postponement period.
- Process opt-out requests and issue contribution refunds.
- Batch process multiple employees at once.
- BrightPay generates tailored automatic enrolment letters and notices, ready for printing or emailing.
Payroll software you can trust.
BrightPay has achieved HMRC recognition for 2014/15 and has passed through our own vigorous internal testing regime. We have been developing payroll software for the past 20 years and you can benefit from all our hard work and experience.
- Full HMRC recognition for 2014/15 basic payroll values. This means that BrightPay’s calculations are known to be 100% correct for things like Statutory parenting pay (SMP, OSPP, ASPP, SAP), Statutory sick pay (SSP), PAYE tax, National Insurance contributions, Student loan deductions, pension scheme deductions and Attachment Orders.
- Comprehensive application-wide validation prevents you from entering invalid information or carrying out invalid actions.
- Reminds you about important actions you need to do, or changes you may need to make (for example, unsent RTI submissions, State Pension age, change of National Insurance table, and more)
- Lets you optionally password protect your data.
- All internet communication is encrypted.
- No hidden costs – BrightPay is a one-time purchase which includes free ongoing support.