Your world in sync
Don’t miss a single meeting, message, or contact. Now, with push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Hotmail, you’re alerted to real-time information the moment it arrives.
Using the navigation bar speeds up communication. Open your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks fast. Everything you need is there.
Get the very latest updates automatically from people in the social networks you rely on most—LinkedIn, Facebook, and others. When something’s posted, you’ll know.
Keep yourself current
- Sneak a peek
- Check your schedule, an appointment, a task, or details about someone you’re emailing—without having to rearrange windows or lose your train of thought.
- Know the players
- Sort multiple contacts into a single view with all their contact information, including social network updates. You’ll see social context quickly and remove needless duplication.
- Share your calendar
- When others can see your calendar, scheduling meetings and responding to meeting invitations are easier and more convenient for everyone.
Find what you need fast
Search—in a hurry
Improved search lets you find email messages, attachments, calendar appointments, and contacts even faster. So you can communicate with the right people, right now.
- A few tech wonders
- Discover how filters and context commands speed things up. With a single click, instantly see what’s on your calendar today, next week, or next month. And you have several intuitive ways to filter, arrange, and work with your email.
- Even weather forecasts
- Check the forecast on the Weather Bar and let the coming weather inform how you plan your day’s schedule or your next trip.