It’s easier than ever to process payroll and pay employees. And staying compliant is simple with instant RTI reporting to HMRC. Payroll in Xero means seamless payroll updates in your general ledger.
- Automatic payroll updates in your general ledger means all business finances in one place. Your business saves time and increases productivity by doing away with manual data entry.
- Reduce double handling. Allow employees to apply for time off with a clear view of their pay history. And let employees approve leave for others without seeing the rest of your financials.
- Make RTI submissions to HMRC easy. All it takes is a couple of clicks within Xero to ensure that your submissions are timely and correct.
- Payroll in Xero has unlimited and flexible earnings, deductions, benefits and reimbursement types. Pay your employees using a range of pay frequencies, with multiple pay calendars allowed.
- Close an employee’s payroll record and create their P45 in just a few steps. At the end of the tax year it’s easy to process all your P60s at once using Payroll in Xero.
- Track and report employee absences with payroll, including manager approval and auto-accrual. It means you increase your productivity by taking data duplication out of your process.
Collaborate on payroll
Invite and work with your accountant, bookkeeper, or other team members on your payroll. Control each person’s access level to keep the rest of your financials discrete.
Submit Real Time Information
Make RTI submissions to HMRC easy. All it takes is a couple of clicks within Xero to ensure that your submissions are timely and correct.
Get help when you need it
Tap into Xero for help whenever you need it. Xero includes free, unlimited, 24/7 support and access to online help centre and guides.